We wish to focus our attention to the following research questions:
- Poland: a power in Central Europe?
- Linkages Between Oppositions and the Culture of Resistance in Central Europe in the 1970s and 1980s
- After 30 years – Perspectives of the V4 cooperation after the collapse of the Berlin Wall and in 2019
- Post-Communist or Central European? USA, NATO and the countries east of River Elbe between 1989 and 2019
- Nation- and State Building in Central and Eastern Europe from the 19th Century to Contemporary Times. Between Rivalry and Cooperation
- In the Grip of Memory Politics. Emancipation or Victimhood?
- The Social and Political History of the Use of Various Sources of Energy
- The Historical Context of Factors Triggering Change in Forested Areas in Central Europe
- Agrarian System, State, Locality and the History of Food Shortage in Central Europe
- Heritage and Community Development in Central Europe: National and Regional Identities.
- Urban-Rural Conflict in Central Europe: the Growing Gap between Urban and Rural Areas in Central Europe and possible responses)
- The Heritage of Empire: What Was Left of Austria-Hungary, and How Did it Survive after the Disintegration of the Empire?
- Appraisal of Roma identities and policies of integration 1989-2020